Our 1:1 & small group (up to 3 players) sessions provide your child with the opportunity to improve their game in the following ways –
- Build Confidence – make mistakes, try new things in a positive environment
- Learn and refine techniques – improve your ability to beat an opponent in a multitude of ways
- Passing techniques – Develop the type and range of passes
- Receiving techniques – Scanning & securing the ball in order to finish, pass or cross, run, dribble with the ball
- Turning – learn skills to disguise and protect the ball
- Finishing – Repetition and develop muscle memory with a variety of techniques
The first session will be a series of exercises designed to give the coach an understanding of the players technical, physical and psychological needs. Small group work will also involve tactical elements.